“Orange Refresher” a sweet and tangy summer drink (Non-alcoholic). Summer comes with health issues like dehydration, dizziness, tiredness, etc. In today’s fast life we tend to look out for easy ways like buying juices or drinks from the market but we all are aware that those drinks contain preservatives, and added flavor’s which are not good for our health.
We are blessed to have so many varieties of fruits, which are available in the market. So, why not prepare fresh juices or drinks at home which are healthy, fresh and cost-effective.
Orange fruit has so many benefits such as high in vitamin C, contains fiber, minerals, potassium, it’s an antioxidant, etc
So, let’s make a healthy drink from Orange.
- Orange seedless – 4
- White Sugar – 2 tsp (as per taste)
- Lemon juice – 2tsp
- Mint leaves – 6
- Salt – 1pinch (if you like) preferred black salt
Very easy and simple to make.
1.Peal Oranges (seedless) and place it in a mixer jar Add 2tsp of sugar, 6mint leaves, 2tsp of lemon juice and 1pinch of salt.
2. Grind these ingredients until a puree is formed.
3. Now strain orange puree in a strainer and press pulp with a spoon to strain all juice in a bowl.
4. Our delicious Orange Refresher is ready.
Step 2 (Serving)
In a serving glass place, few ice cubes & pour freshly made an orange mixture. Garnish it with orange wedges and mint leaves.
- Buy fresh seedless oranges to make juice. avoid buying the bitter or sour taste oranges.
- If you are unable to get seedless then make sure you remove its seeds and white peel. Otherwise, the juice will become bitter in taste.
- Sugar syrup is a better option instead of sugar.
- Sweetness needs to be adjusted as required. It will also depend on the taste of oranges.
- Make sure you consume “Orange Refresher” within a few hours.
- Kindly refrigerate it if not consuming immediately.
- If you are allergic to Oranges, do not try it.
- Orange is acidic fruit so for some people, heartburn may cause. (so better to avoid).
Disclaimer: The content of this blog is solely my views of a place and food. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time based on my latest experience. I am an independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are my own. All photographs are owned by me.
Stay Happy & Healthy!!