Though I never like ‘summer season’ but one of the best thing about summer are the seasonal fruits ‘Mango’ and ‘Watermelon’. Tasty Mango will never let you down and other is Watermelon, a classic sweet and juicy fruit. This fruit is super-hydrating and full of antioxidant. It consists of 92% of water and so it’s refreshing and a perfect thirst quencher.
“Watermelon Mint Mock-tail (Non-alcoholic) is a super refreshing, delicious and perfect drink for summer. Watermelon is naturally sweetened and when mixed with tangy lemon and refreshing mint you will be in love with this cooler combo.
This is very easy and simple to make. Not only adults but children will also enjoy and love this Mocktail. It is one of the good options as a ‘welcome drink’ to be served in party/get together.
- Watermelon chunks – 1 bowl
- Lemon Juice – 4tsp
- Mint leaves – 8/10
- Black salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 2tsp (if required)
- Mint sprigs – 2/3
- Water / Sprinkling Water – 150ml (if you want to dilute)
- Watermelon chunks – 7/8
Let’s start to prepare delicious Mocktail.
1. Take fresh cut watermelon. Discard the seeds and rind. Now cut it into chunks.
2. In a blender place watermelon chunks.
3. Add all remaining ingredients i.e lemon juice, mint leaves, salt and 2tsp of sugar. Blend it nicely until juice is formed.
4. Pour ‘Mocktail’ into a pitcher/jug. I had kept few watermelon pieces aside for garnish.
(If you want it to be severed chilled then place it a refrigerator or serve directly by adding some ice cubes).
1. In a Glass place some ice cubes and few small watermelon pieces
2. Pour ‘watermelon mint mocktail’ into a serving glass and garnish it with reserved mint sprigs. for extra you can place few watermelons chunks aside.
- Sugar should be added as per your taste, as watermelon is naturally sweet.
- For very smooth consistency you can strain the mocktail and then pour it to a jug.
- While serving you can also dilute it with soft drinks (sprite, 7up, soda or Ginger ale soda).
- Do strain the juice before you dilute it with soft drinks or any alcohol based drink.
Disclaimer: The content of this blog is solely my views of a place and food. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time based on my latest experience. I am an independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are my own. All photographs are owned by me.
Stay Happy & Healthy!!!