Movenpick is a brand of ice-cream in Switzerland produced by Nestle. It’s a unique ice-cream world where you get best, authentic taste & traditional swiss ice-cream craftsmanship comes together to create a seductive ice-cream of gourmet quality.
The Main reason to get such a good quality ice-cream is that of Switzerland long-established dairy-farming and milk processing tradition. All dairy products required to make ice-cream are produced from the best swiss cow’s milk. So, be sure that you will get 100%nautral and good quality ice-cream from Movenpick.
In March 2018, they Mövenpick categorize their products into “collections”: ice creams, sorbets, ‘on the go’ and limited editions.
We relished 4 different types of ice-cream flavor but unfortunately, I have pics of only two flavor ice-creams. Usually, sorbets are sour so we did not try.
We Relished: Coconut, mango, coffee, and chocolate flavor ice-creams.
- Coconut lovers will truly get their money’s worth. Ice-cream was superbly creamy, filled with coconut pieces.
- Mango ice-cream was a little sorbet but we loved the different taste.
- Coffee flavor ice-cream…my son loved it so much he hardly gave me a bite to taste.
- Chocolate flavor it was nice delicious with real Swiss chocolate flavor infused with a creamy texture.
Just for information, I have mentioned the ice-cream contains:
- Milk and dairy products
- Eggs and products thereof
- May contain traces of tree nuts
- I noticed every Movenpick outlet has a different flavor.
- Its bit expensive but worth to have it at least once.
Movenpick ice-cream is just delicious…so don’t miss!!
Note: This is not a sponsored post. All expenses are done by me. There is no advertising of any brand.
Disclaimer: The content of this blog is solely my views of a place and food. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time based on my latest experience. I am an independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are my own. All photographs are owned by me.
Be Happy & Healthy!