Hello, friends hope you all are doing good!! Posting last mango recipe of this year’s mango seasons. Capture the real flavors of mango by making creamy mango ice-cream at home!!
Recipe is ‘Mango Mania’ mango fruit pieces topped with ice-cream. This is really creamy homemade ice-cream made without an ice-cream maker. It has real mango flavors nothing artificially added.
Few days back I had prepared this dessert and believe me it was too yummy!!!
So, let’s start to prepare mango ice-cream as it needs to be set for few hours in refrigerator. Its very simple and needs only 3 main ingredients and it really turns out to be amazing.
- Mangoes – 2 large & Ripe (I have used Alphonso)
- Heavy whipping cream – 2 cups
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Mango – 1 chopped (serving)
- Wafer rolls / chocolate sauce – kids special
Steps to Prepare:
Step 1: Peal and chop the mangoes. Blend chopped mangoes with condensed milk in a blender till you get a smooth texture.
Step 2: In another bowl take the whipping cream and whip it with an electric beater. Whip it till soft peaks are formed.
Step 3: Now add the Mango puree from the blender into the whipped cream slowly & mix gently. The ice-cream mixture should be mixed well.
Step 4: Take a freezer proof container or box, pour the ice-cream mixture and cover it tightly with the lid.
Step 5: Keep the Mango ice-cream in freezer for few hours to set.
Once set, serve delicious homemade mango ice-cream with your favorite toppings.
- Sweetness can always be adjusted as per your requirement
- For best results or creamy texture, you really need to whip the cream well. You can also use blender or hand blender to whip till a creamy texture is formed.
- You need to select ripe mangoes which are juicy and sweet to get natural color and flavor.
- If you have set the ice-cream in a freezer for more that 12 hrs, then you need to wait for few minutes to scoop it after you remove as it forms a hard ice layer.
For Serving: Take a serving bowl, place the cut mango pieces and scoop it with homemade ice-cream. Top it with honey, mango syrup, chocolate sauce etc…whatever you like.
Buying an ice-cream from shop can never satisfy the flavor with a homemade ice-cream. So, next time definitely give it a try.
Stay Happy and Healthy!!!