Paris, the cosmopolitan capital of France, is one of Europe’s largest city. Paris is famous for being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities. It’s a city of historic places, art, culture, fashion, cosmetic, & design. It’s also known as ‘City of Lights’ and ‘Capital of Fashion’. Fashion Designers and cosmetic brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Yves Saint-Laurent, Guerlain, L’orel, Clarins etc..are world famous.
The most iconic landmarks of Paris are Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge and Lido and its known to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
After a beautiful tour of Switzerland out next destination was Paris though it was a short trip and we enjoyed.
So, our pre-planned Itinerary of Paris was very simple but we had to make a few last-minute changes.
Day 1 – Disneyland theme Park &
Day 2 – Walt Disney studio Parks
Day 3 & 4 – City Tour by Bus (initially we had planned self-tour by train or Taxi but we did not find it convenient along with kids so we immediately booked city tour bus on day 3 from the 2nd half of the day & day 4).
Day 5 – was a return journey for us but people can visit the…. palace.
- Train Tickets from Basel To Paris. (we had a joint tour from Swiss to Paris).
- Paris Hotel Bookings (Both Hotel in Disneyland and in the city)
- Disneyland tickets (2 days pass)
- Eiffel Tower observatory deck (most imp. To avoid rush or standing in a queue better is to make a prior booking)
- Cruise Ride (an evening cruise ride at Eiffel tower)
- City tour – (tickets are easily available at the locations or in their offices).
- Return Flight ticket.
Things not to be missed
- Purchase a Local sim card at your destination Airport. (we used same sim card which we had purchased at Swiss).
- Carry a few Local currencies of the country you will be visiting.
- Pick Maps or sightseeing attractions guide from the train stations or Hotels.
- Few sightseeing tickets need to be purchased at the desired counter. E.g. Louvre museum.
- Accessories – Sunglasses, cap/hat, scarf etc
- A comfortable pair of shoes.
- Cosmetics – sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm.
- At Disneyland park, you need to carry a Hard copy of pre-book tickets.
- It’s always better to Keep a Hard copy and soft copy of passport, visa, hotel bookings & tickets. Soft copy downloaded in mobile.
- Keep contact numbers handy in case of emergency.
- Uber is easily available at Paris and at a reasonable fare. So, it’s a good option to reach any desired location within the city.
- Be alert at the crowded place of pickpocketing and keep a close eye on your belongings to avoid losses.
- My 2-3 friend’s bag, camera has been stolen at Paris. So, beware of theft’s don’t put or keep your belongings unattended.
Please refer my next blog page for detailed Itinerary of Disneyland and city tour.
Note: This is not a sponsored post. All expenses are done by me. There is no advertising of any brand.
Disclaimer: The content of this blog is solely my views of a place and thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time based on my latest experience. I am an independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are my own. All photographs are owned by me.
Stay Happy & follow your dreams!!